The BFR Training Accelerate Performance & Recovery/Rehab Workshop is strictly for Rehab & Fitness Professionals who want to use the power and science behind BFR to benefit themselves and/or their clients.
This 2 Day BFR Training Performance & Recovery/Rehab workshop provides a BFR Training Rehab Participation Certificate upon successful completion and passing of a written examination at the end of the workshop.
- Discuss evidence-based exercise science concepts for building muscle mass and muscle strength.
- Critically analyze to role of fatigue and its influence in muscle force production hypertrophy and strength.
- Discuss the importance of muscle protein synthesis within injured, post-operative, elderly, neurological and athletic populations.
- Evaluate the benefits of BFR training & its primary mechanisms.
- Identify inclusion and exclusion criteria for determining good BFR candidates.
- Demonstrate Proper BFR equipment handling and BFR cuff placement.
- Assess and implement limb occlusions pressure (LOP) for safety and effectiveness.
- Discuss case studies and design a BFR training program for injured and healthy populations